Are you a photographer?
Do you spend hours on your SEO, like a hamster on a wheel?
Spending days writing articles, guides, blog posts – but nothing works?
Feel like you’re not getting anywhere?
Stop wasting your time.
Get an SEO Audit & find out where you’re going wrong.
SEO is one of the most accessible ways of marketing your business, yet also one of the hardest to get reliable results from. You’ve no doubt read posts telling you to blog regularly, write about the places you work, write useful guides for your future clients. Use the right keywords.
Have you done all that? How’s that working out for you? Not well, or you wouldn’t be here.
“Super helpful… I can now see why my site isn’t ranking!
It means the absolute world to me as I was at a total brick wall with what to do to help!”
SAM COOK PHOTOGRAPHY
Who’s it for?
I mainly work with photographers and the wedding industry, as I know the market like a hamster knows its cage.
- Maybe you don’t know where to start working on your SEO? An audit will give you the boost you need. I’ll explain whats holding you back, simply and provide easy-to-follow tips that will help you grow.
- Perhaps you’re more advanced and spend days writing articles – only for them not to rank and your efforts being wasted. I’ll show you what people are searching for and what you need to do to get in front of them.
- Do you want to relocate your business or start targeting new areas & niches? I can give you a path to success, finding what people are searching for and ways you can get in front of them.
“Rather than working by trial and error, I have a clear direction to go in… I couldn’t recommend Simon enough”
MATTHEW SCOTT PHOTOGRAPHY
What do I get?
- An In-Depth SEO Audit – I’ll personally go through your site, looking for issues and opportunities to help your site climb the search rankings and increase your visibility.
- An Easy-To-Follow, 20-30 Minute Video Audit – I’ll narrate it to show you areas to improve, along with in-depth suggestions to work on and highlight what you’re already doing well.
- A Real Human Giving You SEO Advice – I don’t automate my audits like many SEO agencies – you’ll actually get me looking at your site, looking and narrating my process. So your audit will be personal and designed to be immediately useful.
- Empowerment – I’ll use free tools and show you how I use them, so you can take control of your SEO.
- An Invite To Our Private Facebook Group – So you can ask any follow-up questions, get support and discuss with like-minded business owners.
- Quick Delivery – Audits are delivered within 10 days – So you can get straight on and accelerate on your SEO journey.
- A Boost Over Your Competition – With everybody writing articles and working on their SEO like hamsters on wheels, you’ll have an actual plan and direction.
ps. You can see example Audits further down :)
“That was so so so so good!
I’m completely useless at everything like SEO, so that was all amazingly insightful and helpful!“
WINNINGTON + COE
Proof that I practice what I preach
I went from #16 to #1 for a high traffic keyword …in just 14 days!
“Wow! Thank you so much!
As a visual learner the video really helped!
…and great accent!“
I’ll go through your site looking for issues and provide suggestions that will help your site climb the search rankings and increase your visibility.
I’ll provide you with a 20-30 minute video audit showing key areas to improve, along with in-depth suggestions.
I don’t automate my audits like many SEO agencies – you’ll actually get me looking at your site, looking and narrating my process. So your audit will be personal and designed to be immediately useful.
Great for finding quick wins and accelerating on your SEO journey.
Audits are delivered within 10 days. If you want help quicker, consider booking coaching – where sessions can be scheduled immediately.
Want to see examples of audits before you sign up? Take a look below!
Some recent audit videos can be seen below.
Audit #1: Sam Cook Photography
Sam asked me to take a look through her site, as she believed Google ‘hated her’ and her site was ‘beyond help’.
After looking through I was pleased to offer a variety of suggestions from:
- The importance of compressing images.
- Adding keywords to her blog titles.
- The future of the web and SSL certificates.
- The value of backlinks.
Sam’s a brilliant writer, so all she needed was a nudge in the right direction and she was away!
Audit #2: Winnington + Coe
Elle of Winnington + Coe – the TWIA’s best newcomer – reached out to me via Instagram, asking me to take a look through the site. She felt she ‘sucked at SEO’ and had ‘no idea where to start’.
I picked up on a few things during the audit that will have immediate results:
- The value of text and how Google sees the web.
- Local Searches and areas covered.
- Using Headings to target keywords.
- Backlink building.
Elle & Ben’s work is beautiful, so it was a pleasure to help them get a bit more exposure.
Audit #3: Jessra Photography
Yesenia is based in Connecticut, USA and wanted me to take a look through her site, and see how she could better target the local area. She had been ‘YouTubing the heck’ out of SEO and still didn’t get it, so wanted a hand.
After the audit I was able to provide some quick win suggestions to help her move forward:
- Targeting lower competition keywords.
- Adding more content to boost existing pages.
- Building landing pages to target markets.
- Headings and on-page optimizations
Yesenia has a lovely style, and a great personality – so it’s exciting to be able to help her get more local business!
“Thank you so much! You have now convinced me to start a new site haha!”
OK, but who am I?
(+ why should you trust me?)
I’m Simon Fazackarley – that’s me in the photo, with my daughter. I’ve been running my own wedding photography business for over 15 years. I’m also an SEO expert and generate thousands of organic visits to my site each month, resulting in over 600 enquiries a year.
I hold the #1 position for every keyword I need to make my business a success and want you to have the same opportunity.
What’s with all the hamsters?
Simple answer, I thought It would be fun.