Want to spend more time with your family and friends on your wedding day?
Because after all, that’s what weddings are about.
That’s why we won’t take you away for long photo sessions.
You’ll have the best day ever – celebrating with your friends, hugging your family – just like you imagined.
Feeling a bit nervous?
Are you feeling a bit nervous about being in front of the camera?
Our relaxed, documentary style is perfect for you.
All you’ll need to worry about is having an amazing day – we’ll do the rest.
Even during portraits, it’ll still be light and relaxed, and even a bit fun.
You wont miss a thing
You don’t want to miss any part of your wedding. Even the bits you didn’t see.
Which is why you can have photography, videography or both combined.
You’ll be doing your thing, while we’re blending in with your friends and family – capturing the magic of your wedding, building a story around all the moments.
“…Booking Simon & Heather to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made, the pictures speak for themselves, they are absolutely stunning!..”
ROSIE + JAMES
All day coverage
Most couples opt for full day coverage, from the preparations in the morning to the dancing in the evening.
We’re there all day, so no part of your day is missed!
We’re also happy to put together bespoke packages for smaller weddings and multi-day packages for destination weddings.
So how does it work?
- Whether your wedding is big or small, near or far – you can have amazing photos, films or both.
- Whatever you’re planning, we’ll fit around you and your day.
- Most couples have us start before the ceremony with the getting ready – perfect for all those nervous/excited moments.
- We usually stay late into the night capturing all the exciting dancing.
- Whatever you’re planning, we’d love to capture it for you.
- You can book us for wedding photography, videography or both.
If you would to check our availability for your wedding & receive more information, fill in your details below.
You’ll receive immediate access to our brochure and we’ll be in touch to discuss your plans.