Wedding Photography Training
We’re pleased to be able to offer Wedding Photography Training, Mentoring & Coaching.
Being a wedding photographer is hugely satisfying and enjoyable, But as with all creative jobs, competition is incredibly high. So how do you carve a successful career in wedding photography? How do you stand out in a crowded market place?
We’ve been a full time wedding photographers for over 14 years now, shot hundreds of weddings and have learnt a lot along the way, so we’re delighted to offer guidance and advice to other photographers.
With so many Wedding Photography Training courses & wedding photography workshops available, you’ll find we can offer you something a bit different, a more personal, tailored-to-you experience.
We aim to target your needs, rather than offering you a one-size-fits-all business plan or method. We don’t impose our ideas & techniques onto your business or make your business a clone of ours. Instead we will like to take a holistic approach, analyse your business strengths & weaknesses, with an aim of helping you to identify areas to build upon.
About our Wedding Photography Training, Mentoring & Coaching sessions.
For people that prefer an intensive experience, We offer half & full day, one-on-one training to help you generate momentum, rekindle your creativity and give your business a boost.
We can also offer multiple shorter sessions (either face-to-face or via Skype) over a period of time, enabling us to work towards goals and monitor progress, as well as adapt to the changing business environment. This style of mentoring suits people who prefer to ‘learn by doing’, as we can discuss things for you to work on, practice & implement – then reconvene to discuss & evaluate.
Whether you’re new to wedding photography or you have experience and are looking for a fresh perspective, we can tailor any of the sessions to meet your individual needs.
We can cover:
- Where you are now and where you would like to be with your photography.
- How to find & define your style & identity.
- Marketing, advertising and how to find the right type of clients.
- Basic SEO and how to manage your website to bring in the best traffic.
- Networking with other vendors, how to build real relationships.
- Tips for success and how to learn from my mistakes.
- Business plans and targeted growth.
- How to stay creative throughout a long wedding season & avoid burnout.
- How to develop a secure and efficient workflow.
- How to develop your own visual style & consistency through processing.
- We can also provide portfolio, website, brand & social media reviews if required.
We’re happy to offer as many or as few sessions as you require, whether you require a one-off business tune up & inspiration session, or a longer-term coaching course, where we can work towards specific goals & monitor your progress.
If you’re interested in pricing and further details, or to book a session, Please contact email@example.com, or complete the form below.