Highclere Castle Wedding Photography
Penny & David
Penny & David got married in June, at the gorgeous wedding venue that is Highclere Castle. (The place they film Downton Abbey!)
- Penny got ready at her mum’s house.
- Ceremony at the nearby St Andrews Church.
- Reception at Highclere Castle.
- Wedding breakfast in the Library
- David wore a wonderful kilt and Penny a beautiful Suzanne Neville dress.
- Downton Abbey wedding – what more needs to be said.
It was a lovely day to be a part of, although the rain & wind tried it’s best to make life tough! Penny started at her mums house…
David like all good grooms, started at the pub! Second shooting for me this day, was myself. Being in two places at once is a skill I’m refining.
Onwards to the church! –
This blank space is a tribute to the photographs I would have taken, had the church not imposed a strict ‘no photography’ policy.
Onto Highclere Castle! Amazing! Such an incredible wedding venue. Certainly sets the tone upon arrival with its magnificent sweeping drive.
As we had a few minutes break from the rain, we got to go outside for a few portraits! Think the excitement of it all overtook them!
But it was still cold & windy, so we headed inside pretty quickly!
After the first dance, the flower girls had a dance of their own to share!